Business Day: Fortress proposes share exchange plan to retain Reit status

Fortress Reit has proposed a share exchange that will result in its A shareholders receiving 80% of the company’s distributions going forward, with the remaining 20% going to its B shareholders. Metope CEO & Portfolio Manager Liliane Barnard comments

View Article